From diverse backgrounds, converging in South Africa

IBM Corporate Service Corps

I will be going to Tshwane with 14 people from all over the world to form teams to work with various government agencies.  I have met my teammates in weekly video conferences as we are getting to know one another through teaming activities and homework assignments which are preparing us.

Have you ever met a person who has vacationed in North Korea?  I have.  Do you speak more than one language?  All of my teammates, from outside the US, speak at least two and are very well traveled.  

I will be working on one of four teams with Mala, from India, and Soren, from Denmark.  In total we have three people from India, two each from China and the US plus one each from Mexico, Finland, Poland, Japan, Canada, Singapore, Denmark, and the Czech Republic.  Eleven countries going to work with the good people of South Africa.

#CSCZA19 #IBMCSA

Comments

  1. It looks as if you picked a location that was roughly equidistant for all of the IBMers. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment